AIR BEAR FILTER 20 x 25 x 5
ONLINE SINCE 1995 - BEFORE GOOGLE WAS BORN
Online Since 1995 Means Honesty, Quality, and Service You Can Believe In
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
SAVE BIG WHEN YOU ORDER MORE
FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THE MERV RATINGS.
We offer both Aftermarket and "Brand name" filters below.
"Aftermarket" should not be confused with generic. Generic products are
usually inferior to the brand product. However, Aftermarket filters are
equal to, and often better, than the brand filter. The Aftermarket
manufacturers have to compete with the well known brand filter, so for
this reason they constantly strive to make a less expensive and more
efficient air filter than the brand filter.
Top Of The Line Filters.... Even The MERV 8 has the latest "State Of The Art" design, like:
- Layered Filtering Media Design To Capture
Much More Dust, Pollutants, and Contaminants Than Other Filters.
Varying Density Traps Larger Particles First, and Progressively Traps The Smaller Particles.
- Better Quality - 30 Gauge Galvanized Expanded Metal Grid.
- Moisture Resistance 28 Point Beverage Board Frame.
- Filtering Media 100% Bonded To Frame.
- 180 Fahrenheit Degrees Continuous Service, Peaks 225 Fahrenheit Degrees.
- Resist Moisture To 100% RH.
- Tested Under The Guidelines of The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, And Air Conditioning Engineers.
Filter Particulate Removal Efficiency Rating:
CARBON: Removes Foul Odors and
Particulate Removal rated GOOD
stated, the higher the
MERV number, the more efficient the air filter will be in removing
contaminants and pollutants from the airflow in your home or office. A MERV 13 air filter
is more than twice as efficient as a MERV 8 in removing contaminants 1 micron in size. To
understand how small 1 micron is, a human hair measures 100 microns.
Finally, keep in mind that the MERV
rating has nothing to do with size. MERV 8 and MERV 11 and MERV 13 are
all the same size air filters for any given model number.